- New shemu flag - SHEMU_FLAG_SIDT, set when sheu encounters a SIDT in ring0.
- Added the CET Tracked flag to SYSCLAL, SYSENTER and INT n instructions.
- Fixed Do Not Track prefix recognition for CALL and JMP in long-mode.
- Fixed MONITOR and MONITORX implicit operands - the rAX register encodes a virtual address that will be used as the monitored range. That address is subject to a 1 byte load.
- Fixed RMPADJUST and RMPUPDATE implicit operands - the rAX register encodes a virtual address, and the rCX register encodes a virtual address of the RMP updated entry.
Fixed an emulation bug for MOVZX and MOVSX instructions (https://github.com/bitdefender/bddisasm/issues/48)
New shellcode flag - call tot Wow32 reserved.
New shellcode flag - heaven's gate.
New shellcode flag - stack-pivot.
Moved bdshemu tests in a password protected zip file, so it doesn't trigger AV detections.