||8 hours ago|
|.github||4 days ago|
|.reuse||2 years ago|
|.wellknown/wallet||9 months ago|
|LICENSES||2 years ago|
|assets||6 months ago|
|clients||20 hours ago|
|common||18 hours ago|
|contracts||18 hours ago|
|docker||5 months ago|
|envs||8 hours ago|
|examples||2 weeks ago|
|explorer||3 days ago|
|explorer-api||3 days ago|
|gateway||3 days ago|
|integrations/bity||2 months ago|
|mixnode||3 days ago|
|nym-connect||17 hours ago|
|nym-wallet||18 hours ago|
|scripts||7 months ago|
|sdk||1 week ago|
|service-providers||20 hours ago|
|testnet-faucet||3 months ago|
|tools||3 days ago|
|ts-packages||2 weeks ago|
|validator-api||3 days ago|
|.env.sample-dev||1 month ago|
|.github_changelog_generator||12 months ago|
|.gitignore||9 months ago|
|.ruby-version||12 months ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||22 hours ago|
|Cargo.lock||3 days ago|
|Cargo.toml||2 weeks ago|
|Makefile||2 weeks ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|SECURITY.md||8 months ago|
|clippy.toml||1 month ago|
|deny.toml||1 week ago|
|docker-compose.yml||1 month ago|
|lerna.json||6 months ago|
|package.json||3 weeks ago|
|yarn.lock||3 weeks ago|
The Nym Privacy Platform
The platform is composed of multiple Rust crates. Top-level executable binary crates include:
- nym-mixnode - shuffles Sphinx packets together to provide privacy against network-level attackers.
- nym-client - an executable which you can build into your own applications. Use it for interacting with Nym nodes.
- nym-socks5-client - a Socks5 proxy you can run on your machine and use with existing applications.
- nym-gateway - acts sort of like a mailbox for mixnet messages, which removes the need for direct delivery to potentially offline or firewalled devices.
- nym-network-monitor - sends packets through the full system to check that they are working as expected, and stores node uptime histories as the basis of a rewards system ("mixmining" or "proof-of-mixing").
- nym-explorer - a (projected) block explorer and (existing) mixnet viewer.
- nym-wallet - a desktop wallet implemented using the Tauri framework.
.env.sample-dev file provided which you can rename to
.env if you want convenient logging, backtrace, or other environment variables pre-set. The
.env file is ignored so you don't need to worry about checking it in.
For Typescript components, please see ts-packages.
You can chat to us in Keybase. Download their chat app, then click Teams -> Join a team. Type nymtech.friends into the team name and hit continue. For general chat, hang out in the #general channel. Our development takes places in the #dev channel. Node operators should be in the #node-operators channel.
Node, node operator and delegator rewards are determined according to the principles laid out in the section 6 of Nym Whitepaper. Below is a TLDR of the variables and formulas involved in calculating the epoch rewards. Initial reward pool is set to 250 million Nym, making the circulating supply 750 million Nym.
|global share of rewards available, starts at 2% of the reward pool.|
|node reward for mixnode
|ratio of total node stake (node bond + all delegations) to the token circulating supply.|
|ratio of stake operator has pledged to their node to the token circulating supply.|
|fraction of total effort undertaken by node
|number of nodes stakeholders are incentivised to create, set by the validators, a matter of governance. Currently determined by the
|Sybil attack resistance parameter - the higher this parameter is set the stronger the reduction in competitivness gets for a Sybil attacker.|
|declared profit margin of operator
|uptime of node
|cost of operating node
Node reward for node
i is determined as:
Operator of node
i is credited with the following amount:
Delegate with stake
s' is stake
s scaled over total token circulating supply.
Licensing and copyright information
This program is available as open source under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license. However, some elements are being licensed under CC0-1.0 and MIT. For accurate information, please check individual files.