This is to show how healthcheck works in Docker Swarm.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- # Mount /usr/share/nginx/html must be persistent for this test to work properly
- # in the Docker Swarm since it does not just restart the container but rather
- # removes it and then starts it.
- # I am unhealthy until I get restarted and then I will become healthy again.
- # That way I will be healthy every even run and unhealthy every odd run.
- grep dead $SFILE && ( echo alive | tee $SFILE ) || ( echo dead | tee $SFILE )
- exec nginx -g "daemon off;"